Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 2 Unprocessed - Monday

I am finding that my meals are quite basic. Its lovely to start to feel like meals are easy and not difficult to prepare! I'm yet to tackle anything major like home-made pasta or bread! Give me time though! I'm still dealing with the back-to-school rush at the moment!!!!!!

Breakfast was oats soaked in boiling water for 5 mins, topped with strawberries and blueberries.
For lunch I had mixed green salad leaves with leftovers from last night.

Afternoon tea was a handful of cashews and 2 slices of rockmelon! I'm sure you know what that looks like! ;-)
I made a batch of home-made soymilk & used the Okara to make coconut cookies. This recipe is delicious! I love making these cookies for my daughters lunchbox treat.


Dinner was my Zucchini Pasta with Pumpkin 'Cheeze' Sauce.

For dessert I had my standard banana ice-cream..... but with a bit of a twist.
Simply blend a frozen banana with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter & enough soymilk to blend. So good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment