Thursday, December 6, 2012

WIAW - 1st Week of December!

Hello WIAW followers! :-)
How was your Wednesday?
I had a great day!
Here's What I ate:

Breakfast:  Oats with raisins

Lunch: Leftovers - mushroom and tempeh stroganoff

Afternoon snacks:  Banana, apple & carrot sticks with hummus

I went out to Thai for dinner. It was our Christmas catch-up with a few of my very dear friends who I have dinner with every few months!
I was so enjoying their company & hearing all their news that I forgot to take a picture of the delicious rice noodles & veg that I had! :-( Oh well, so instead I decided I would share with you a picture of the Shepherds that I made for their Christmas gifts!
Aren't they are just sooooo cute!



Check out the peas and crayons blog to add your own WIAW post!

So this morning (Thursday) as I mentioned that Mummy was going to do a blog post my daughter said that she is going to take a picture of her breakfast for WIAW too! Isn't she cute!!!!??? Yes I'm bias ;-)
Here is her breakfast:   Soggy wheetbix with blueberries & raspberries!



On my blog I'm doing a series of Christmas drinks! You can subscribe on the right if you don't want to miss any posts!

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of both your breakfast and your daughter's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute that your daughter wanted her breakfast picture on here too. Sounds like my mom :) She sent me a picture of her oatmeal one morning. Pretty professional-looking I must say, but... OF COURSE I'm biased too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mushed weetabix is the best haha, so tasty.

    ReplyDelete