Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Drink #7 - Coconut Cinnamon Milk

Drink #7 - Coconut Cinnamon Milk

I love the taste of coconut.
But when I eat it part of my inner being is very aware of the large amount of saturated fat in contains!
Here is a great coconutty drink without any guilt!

Whisk together :
250ml soymilk
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon coconut essense

YUM
So smooth & such a lovely coconut flavour! Perfect movie-sipping if you ask me!

This is lovely to have either warmed or cool.
My preference is cooled - but perhaps that's just because its been quite warm here lately!
Also nice with a shot of rum if desired!

2 comments:

  1. I love coconut and cinnamon, so I can imagine how yummy this drink is! I'd definitely love to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I used to use soy milk and coconut essence in cooking to lower the fat- why didn't I think of this?! great idea :)

    ReplyDelete