Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Easy Lentil Pizza

I'm a big fan of vegan pizza!

This is a non-traditional version of pizza that just tastes amazing!
As much as I LOVE my pizza cheeze sauce, sometimes I feel like its too much work (and washing up) when I want a quick pizza.
This pizza is easy to prepare, which is always an added bonus....

Simply top a pizza base (either store bought, or home-made) with:
- tomato paste
- dried oregano 
- heaps of spinach leaves
- a drained tin of lentils
- roasted sweet potato (can omit if you don't have any pre-made!)
- roasted eggplant (I used store-bought from a jar)
- sliced spring onions




Place in a preheated 200C oven for 20 minutes.

Slice, serve & enjoy!





Who knew a cheese-less pizza could taste so good ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks delightful. I've never thought of putting lentils on pizza but I'll have to try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you go if you try it! I think you won't be disappointed!!! :D

      Delete
  2. It looks very yummy and certainly healthy and filling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised myself how filling it was! I could only eat 2 slices!!!!

      Delete