Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIAW on a Monday

~This is my first week back to work after my Christmas break~

So back to routine means back to WIAW posts! I can't believe that I totally forgot about it while I was on holidays! lol - for once I had the chance to post something other than my usual portable meals & I didn't! 
I feel like my regular Wednesdays are so plain - simple breakfasts, always boxed lunches and quick, easy meals or leftovers for dinner so that is why I decided to post my Monday's meals this week instead!

Breakfast -->
Pancakes with mango


Lunch -->
I had a wholemeal wrap with all these yummy sauteed veggies on it. I just tossed them in the frying pan with cumin & a bit of sweet chili sauce. Yum!

And a side salad of mixed leaves, purple carrot, spring onion, cucumber and balsamic vinegar.

 









Afternoon snack -->
Dragon fruit smoothie


Dinner -->
Lentil burger with cauli, spinach, tahini and couscous.

10 comments:

  1. I would love that breakfast right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love veggie wraps. I should do them more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually never tried mango ontop of pancakes before. I'll have to remember to try that! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same way - I kind of forgot about WIAW over the holidays!

    Those pancakes and that smoothie would make a delicious breakfast. All the rest of the food looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMMMMMMANGOOO!! Me gusta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez. It seems like oatmeal is on its way out for the season and pancakes are on their way in! Everyone seems to be making them for breakfast today! :) Yours look great. Thick pancakes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that - I used to have oats like every weekday without fail and I have only had them twice so far this year!!!

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year Sandy! I finally made it back into blogging world after a 2 week break :)
    All your Monday eats look so fresh and scrumptious. I'm amazed by the colour of the dragon fruit. I've never had one of these fruits. What a great name it has! I'll have to find out whether they sell them over here.
    Off now to check out all your Christmas posts and see what you've been up to ;)
    Happy WIAW xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon - and Happy New Year to you also :-)
      I hope you can get a dragonfruit - it is a cool name hey! heheheee! xxx

      Delete