Friday, June 8, 2012

Choc-molten Cake

mmmmmmmmmmm, so goo-d!
Who doesn't love warm & gooey chocolate inside a cake???


OK, so yes I was craving chocolate!
I just wanted the most chocolate I could put in my mouth at once.....
And chocolate I got!


In a small jug or bowl, combine:

1/3 cup self raising flour
1 heaped tablespoon cocoa powder
1 heaped tablespoon brown sugar
1/4 cup soymilk
Stir until well combined & the mixture forms a batter.




Lightly spray with oil a ramekin.
Pour half of the batter into the ramekin.
Gently press 2 cubes (or more if you desire) into the batter - not all the way to the bottom though.
Cover the chocolate cubes with the remainder of the batter.
Optionsal: Put 2 more chocolate cubes on the top of the cake and gently press into the batter.



Microwave for 1 minute.
You could also place it in the oven if you desired, 15 mins on 180 should do the trick. But that would be far too long for me to wait when craving chocolate ;-)


Be careful when removing the ramekin from the microwave as it could be quite hot.


Scrap down the sides of the ramekin to help release the cake.
Put in a bowl & devour....
Serves one ONLY!


Added Choc Top Option



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm in the us, not familiar with self raising flour. Is it called something different here?

    ReplyDelete