Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas bits & pieces

My apologies for lack of posts lately!

I'm actually enjoying some off-line time!

And thoroughly enjoying being crafty ;-)

Here's what I've been up to:


Making Christmas cards
 
 

Sewing bits and pieces:
 I adore this little ribbon tree set! Debating making it in adult size for myself!

Now I must admit that this stocking advent calendar was just a pre-made cut out kit that I bought. None the less, I think it is just SO cute! :-)


And of course,
I felt it necessary to show you my 'going out hair-do'....

Because there's always one crazy person at every party..... and that person is usually ME!



I am hoping to share a few more recipes in the next week that are quick & easy, but also nutritious. Much needed at this time of year!

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous - great cards and that tree top and skirt is adorable - I think you really need to make one your size to go with your going out hair style - love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Didn't quite get around to making myself one for this Christmas - maybe next ;-)

      Delete
  2. I love it ALL - how wonderful & creative of you! The hair-do is delightful. The little girl's dress would be loved by my little girl (but I'm not up & running with my new sewing machine yet). And the cards - how great! My Mom used to make her own cards, too - brings back happy memories : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy making cards though I forget how time consuming it is lol! This year I got around to it and didn't have to buy any - was such a nice feeling!
      Ooooooo yay re sewing machine - hope you get it sorted soon :-)

      Delete
  3. Love all the Christmas 'stuff' especially the ribbon tops. Thanks for all the really great recipes during the year. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madge - I'm pleased to hear that you've enjoyed my recipes. Happy New Year to you :-)

      Delete
  4. I recognise that gorgeous card :) way to make a girl feel special.
    I'm so loving the tops, I'd totally make an adult size one!!!
    & I'd say your time away from blogging has been well spent on crafty holiday cheer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU ARE SPECIAL! :-) I'll have to get Christmas-ready earlier next year so I don't miss out on making a Christmas top for me lol
      Have enjoyed the break really ;-)

      Delete
  5. You have been busy . Your cards are gorgeous and I just love the hair arrangement is very clever .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I enjoyed making all our cards this year! I just need to be mindful of the extra time it takes and start earlier next year ;-)

      Delete
  6. Sandy, it's all so cute!! Especially the Christmas cards, they look absolutely wonderful! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great start to 2014! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you Celia! Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete