Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Drink #8 - Cranberry Apple Joy


Drink #8 - Cranberry Apple Joy

I couldn't resist the urge to use the word 'joy' in the name of this drink! Honesty I took a sip and just felt like all the worries of the world disappeared!

Sparkling apple juice reminds me of Christmas so much! I think its because the only time of year that we would drink it was Christmas time & it was a real treat to go to our grandparents place & have it! So of course, I just had to use it in another of my Christmas drink recipes!

In a glass (or jug) combine equal quantities of sparkling apple juice, cranberry juice & champagne together. You can use lemonade in place of the champagne for a non-alcoholic version. 
Serve with your choice of either frozen raspberries or cherries.


For great information about vegan alcohol check out http://www.barnivore.com/

1 comment:

  1. I used to love sparkling apple juice...can't say I had it as a kid, I'm italian so watered down wine is perfectly acceptable for kids but as a teenager I was all over it! This sounds yum, I'm going to make a mock version- I bet it will be lovely :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete