Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WIAW - Week 7 Unprocessed

I spent a lot of time in the kitchen last night preparing my meals for today.
I put them all in the fridge overnight to make my traveling day so much easier! 

Breakfast, lunch & dinner - all set!

Breakfast - mango soaked oats

Lunch - Salad with leftover chickpea and veg medley (recipe will be posted by the end of the week!)


And a treat at work that I like to call "spinach thing". I buy this from a pizza shop but its not really a pizza - just pizza dough wrapped around cooked spinach & onion & pepper. Soooooooooo tasty! 

Dinner - Slow cooker potato pizzas (recipe from John McDougall's lastest book - The-Starch-Solution).



What did you eat this Wednesday?
Join in the WIAW fun at the peas and crayons blog.

2 comments:

  1. Yum. I love pre-cooking too, I tend to bulk cook and the have extras in the freezer and fridge for later. Makes being lazy much easier :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "spinach thing" look delicious! So does your dinner. I really need to buy a crockpot so I can make some of these awesome looking recipes.

    ReplyDelete