Saturday, November 10, 2012

Unprocessed - Week 5

Sharing a collection of my meals from this week as I'm continuing my unprocessed journey.
I hope some of these pictures inspire you to make more meals from scratch or at least give you some ideas. 
If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment! 
I will provide recipes where I can :-)

Aduzki bean mix served on brown rice.


I had pancakes several times this week. I just felt like having them each morning! They really aren't that hard to make & I enjoy flipping them immensely!  Each time I had some I made different flavours!
These ones are Mcdougalls fluffy pancakes. A bit more involved than plain pancakes but oh so worth it! They were incredibly tasty! Great way to start the morning!


Simply pan hash-browns with lentil bolognese on salad. Easy mid-week lunch.
The hash browns are made by grating a potato and forming little circles in a frying pan and dry-frying til brown. So easy and quite tasty!

Trying out the tofu burger recipe from Dreena Burton's latest book - Let Them Eat Vegan.
These burgers were very tasty and so filling. They held their shape without falling apart, were full of flavour and re-heated without any problems. My idea of a perfect burger! As usual, a great recipe by the amazing Dreena Burton! If you don't have any of her books yet, I highly recommend getting them!





My 2 apple refresher drink. Very satisfying on a warm summer's day!


Bean loaf served with mash and veggies. Recipe coming soon! :-)


Brown rice with raisins and cinnamon.


Portable lunch - leftover tofu burger with salad.

More pancakes! Raspberry and banana flavour.
Combine: 3/4 cup spelt flour, 3/4 cup oatbran, 1 teaspoon baking powder. Mash a banana and stir into flour mixture. Add 3/4 cup soymilk and 1/4 cup frozen raspberries.



Fat-free home-made fries with vegetable medley.
Super simple and really satisfying.

I told you I over-did the pancakes this week ;-)
Oatmeal pancakes with strawberries and maple syrup.


Mashed red kidney beans with tomato paste served with lettuce on a pita bread.

Home-made pizza on chickpea base with pizza cheeze sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment