They come in 2 flavours - Chocolate, and Chocolate & Mint.
Ingredients: Dates, Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts, Cocoa Liquor, Cocoa Powder (and Peppermint oil in the Mint flavour).
I LOVE these bars.
What I love about them:
- They taste absolutely DIVINE! (both flavours!)
- They are inexpensive.
- They are a great size for a snack/treat.
- Easy to transport in kids lunchbox or for keeping in the work snack drawer ;-)
- Contains minimal ingredients & no added nasties (no sugar, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours).
- A money back guarantee is offered too - not that you'll need it!
There is only one downfall that I need to state - occasionally I get a bar that has a really hard bit in it. It must be part of the date pits, because its so hard that I can't even bite through it, it feels like I have bitten a piece of rock. It is only a tiny piece though so I just remove it.
I make sure that I always have at least one in the cupboard for when a chocolate craving hits. I always beat my chocolate cravings with date products & this is great way of doing just that!
Seriously - it looks like a chocolate bar:
Available at Woolworths, Safeway, Food for Less and Thomas Dux Grocer stores - I definitely recommend adding these to your shopping list!