Sunday, September 1, 2013

VEGAN MOFO

Welcome to Vegan Month of Food


This is the first time I've joined in Vegan Mofo.
For more information you can read about it on the vegan mofo blog
You can check out other bloggers who are also participating on this list.

After much debate about if I would have a 'topic' or not, I eventually decided I would.....
I have really enjoyed watching all the "bake off" series, both the British series & the Australian series. I would never apply to go on these types of shows but I decided that I would do my own bake off.

So for Vegan Mofo I bring you........ No judges, no contestants, no time limits, just yummy baked goods!
Cupcakes
Pies
Biscuits
Tarts
Bread
Dessert
Pastry
I aim to make all recipes as whole-food as possible with the occasional treat.... which is largely what our family home does for all cooking anyway.
 I guess there's only one more thing to say then -->
On your marks, get set, bake.......

12 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you're doing vegan MoFo! (Even though I'm not this year.) I'll look forward to your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you're not joining in.... maybe next year.

      Delete
  2. How exciting :)))) looking forward to the coming month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your healthy baking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I'm looking forward to it too, as is our household knowing there will be lots of treats ahead lol

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great theme - will look forward to seeing your baking - have only watched one episode of Australian bake off and found it interesting but never managed to see it again so this can be my bake off experience :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - glad I could give you the level of excitement of a tv show!

      Delete
  5. Ooow yeah! I LOVE BAKING, great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome theme! I love baking. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Always great to hear of others who are happy with the oven on ;-)

      Delete