Saturday, September 14, 2013

Roasted Vegetable Roll

 
 
We all know how great baked veggies can be :-)
They seem to be the perfect accompaniment for all kinds of meals.
However, I really don't like it when the veggies are smoothered with oil. Not only is it not good for your health, but why destroy the natural taste of the vegetables?!?

Here's another way to have them that our family totally enjoy and I hope yours will too!

Place chopped veggies of choice on a lined baking tray.
Sprinkle with paprika and sage.
Bake in a preheated 200C oven for 40minutes, until tender & cooked through.
Serve in a bread roll with hummus and salad leaves.
Comfort food plus!
Great weekend cooking- when the smell of roast veggies will warm the home all morning, fill the stomach at lunch, and leave you perfectly satisfied all afternoon! 

4 comments:

  1. This is one impressive burger which I would love to watch you eat!! I usually make a huge mess:)))) partly because I add runny egg and mayo and they end up running down my face:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes I do tend to make a mess but I have mastered the HUGE burger bite quite well ;-) Even though I have sauce dribbling down my hands at least I can hold it all together!!!!!!!!!

      Delete