Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A collection of unprocessed meals

Busy weekend meant no time for blogging!

I largely kept to my unprocessed challenge even over this busy weekend. We did go out for sorbet on my daughters birthday - but other than that I've still been sticking to home-made meals & making the most of cooking up large batches!

Below is a collection of what I've had over the weekend:

Raspberry pancakes - same as my blueberry choc oat pancakes just sub raspberries in place of the blueberries.


Making a folded wrap!

Red kidney beans, spinach leaves, corn, tomato paste & some oregano. 

Tasty and easy - my kind of meal!

Oven baked eggplant and chickpea ratatouille served over brown rice.
Purple Mousse


























Soaked oats with mixed berries.






Soaked oats with strawberries and nut/seed milo
Waffles with blueberries and maple syrup
I love how this meal looks so unhealthy & yet it really has nothing bad on it!
Home-made oven baked oil-free fries, with
molasses tofu & eggplant, served with steamed veggies!
Chocolate soft-serve
Roasted sweet potato and cannellini beans served on a bed of spinach and topped with balsamic glaze.
Polenta with red kidney bean bolognese 

I have come to the conclusion that unprocessed food is NOT boring, or plain! And it doesn't have to be time consuming either!

No comments:

Post a Comment