Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BURGER ME

Sometimes a girl just needs a good burger!


Sometimes it tastes even better if it's combined with chips!


I love filling a burger so it is completely stuffed with layer upon layer of tasty goodness that I can hardly fit my hands around it! Pretty much anything will go in my burger..... except for fresh tomato eeeewwwwww, that can be saved for my daughter! One of my all time favourite burger layers is beetroot!
I also love to prepare home-made chippies :D I sprinkle them with some paprika & stock before being baked for added flavour.
This has got to be one of my favourite veganised meals!

Do you have a favourite veganised meal?
How do you like your burger? Stuffed or hand-held size ;-)
Is there anything you always add, or never add to a burger????

Sure beats Burger King!

No comments:

Post a Comment